- A/W95 - Vortech's set of plans for the homebuilt helicopter, the Adams-Wilson Choppy..
Added: 2008-09-05, Hits: 1073,
- AC 90-89BA Amateur-built Aircraft & Ultralight Flight Testing - AC 90-89B - Amateur-Built Aircraft and Ultralight Flight Testing Handbook.
Added: 2008-09-05, Hits: 1893,
- Advanced Flight Systems Inc. - Manufactures engine and multifunction aircraft monitoring systems..
Added: 2008-09-05, Hits: 1008,
- Aero Conversions Inc. - Aero Conversions is a product line of Sonex aircraft offering volkswagen conversion engines and VW engine accessories as well as Sonex aircraft options..
Added: 2008-09-05, Hits: 1007,
- Air Tech Coating Inc. - Air-tech makes aviation paints suitable for fabric coverings..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 992,
- Aircraft Design & Construction College - Zenith Aircraft Company's Chris Heinz offers a series of how-to articles about how to design an aircraft..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 1043,
- Aircraft Exhaust Inc. - Supplier of aircraft exhaust components and services..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 1011,
- Airdrome Aeroplanes USA - Airdrome Airplanes features 75% and full-scale scale flying replica kits..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 996,
- Airmaster - Makes variable pitch constant speed propellers for light aircraft..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 1019,
- AoA by Dynon - Dynon Avionics offers this low cost angle of attack system using no moving parts..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 1069,
- Arrowprop - Arrowprop manufacturers wood and composite Aircraft Propellers..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 936,
- BD-17 Nugget - Information about the BD-17 Nugget single place experimental aircraft..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 998,
- Bill Hammond's Kitfox Series 6 Project - N913KF - My name is Bill Hammond. I am publishing this site to chronicle my progress as I attempt to build my own aircraft. The site will grow and the links expand along with the project. This site will serve as a record of construction and a forum to express my o.
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 993,
- Biplane Forum - Talk about everything Biplane..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 2967,
- Bourke Engine - The Bourke Engine is Public Domain engine that you can build yourself. It is a ported valve, two cylinder, 1 stroke cycle, horizontally opposed piston engine. Free Animation of how the Bourke Engine works!.
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 964,
- Catto Propellers - Makes propellers for applications from a 1 horsepower electric motor up to a turbo charged 350 horsepower IO-540..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 957,
- CH 701 Builder Installs Turbo Rotax 914 - Here's an update on the engine change made in my STOL CH 701, with the Rotax 914 (101 hp) replacing the Rotax 582 (65 hp) and the associated performance..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 1060,
- CH-601.org - A portal for builders and pilots of the 601 series of low-winged aircraft designed by Chris Heintz..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 988,
- CH-701 CH-801 - A portal for builders and pilots of the STOL CH701 and CH801 aircraft designed by Chris Heintz..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 1022,
- Chris Heintz Design College - Aeronautical engineer Chris Heintz details how you can design your own aircraft. Very great site..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 950,
- Contact Magazine - Experimental Aircraft and Powerplant Newsforum for Designers and Builders..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 928,
- Corvair Engines - Converted Corvair engines are heavy but none the less they are being used on Zenair 601s and 701s as well as Sonex and other experimental aircraft..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 942,
- Cubcrafters - Piper Aircraft stopped production of the venerable PA-18 Super Cub during the late 80s/early 90s and over the years CubCrafters has refined and improved its rebuilding and modification process to the point where it was literally building new airplanes, th.
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 929,
- DeltaHawk Engines - Offers two stroke diesel engines in the 160 to 200 horsepower range..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 958,
- Don's Zodiac 601 HDS Project - Don't experience building the Zodiac 601 HDS from the Zenith..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 965,
- Dynon Avionics - Dynon provides instruments such as the EFIS-D10 series, integrating 10 instruments into one solid-state device. .
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 923,
- EAA Homebuilders Center - Covers an expansive area of aviation from how to decide what you want through building or buying it to flying the aircraft. Requires membership (highly recommended) to access this section of the website..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 1165,
- Trio Avionics - Trio Avionics designs and manufactures autopilot and altitudehold products engineered for outstanding performance, while keeping them attractively priced for the homebuilt / experimental aircraft market..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 1287,
- U-Fly-It - U-FLY-IT Ultralights, Ltd. provides ultralight and light sport aircraft sales, flight instruction and assembly. We are factory authorized representatives for Challenger and Quicksilver aircraft and we can build your Challenger or Quicksilver aircraft for .
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 921,
- Zenith Aircraft Company - Manufacturer of the CH601 Series of low winged aircrafts, the CH701 STOL UL Bush Plane and the CH801 4-seater aircraft..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 888,
- AeroElectric Connection - Free information and for fee products from AeroElectric Connection..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 868,
- Airframes Alaska was Alaskan Bushwheel - Makes and sells wheels, tires, and tail wheels assemblies..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 1025,
- Bill's RV Helps and Tips Pages - Lots of RV info and pictures plus info on Dynon EFIS and Autopilot systems plus much, much more. Nice site..
Added: 2009-05-19, Hits: 1351,
- Breezy by Aircraft Spruce - Designed by Carl Unger the Breezy was first introduced in 1965 and hailed as one of the most distinctive and unusual homebuilt designs to ever attend an EAA Fly-in..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 763,
- Builders projects on Zenith Aircraft - Following are some links to Zenith Aircraft builder web sites. Many of these sites provide excellent details and resources on building a Zenith Aircraft kit..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 607,
- Challenger Building, Tips and Technique - Fine Challenger site with many great articles and tips and techniques. - Use the site map to navigate..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 524,
- Challenger Owners and Builders - Challenger site and e-mail list. Modifications, hints, and lots of pictures..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 470,
- Comp Air - Comp Air manufactures kits for a complete family of all-composite kit-built airplanes, ranging in size from 4 to 10 seats, powered by engines from 180 to 1,800 hp, with cruise speeds ranging from 175 mph to 400 mph TAS..
Added: 2008-09-21, Hits: 474,
- JACO The Science Behind Paper Airplanes - How to fold and fly a paper airplane presented by JACO..
Added: 2015-06-04, Hits: 1184,
- Kathleens RV7 Builders Site - A woman building a Vans RV-7a (no mentor or helper) provides a detailed step by step pictorial of her building experiences. .
Added: 2009-05-14, Hits: 1042,
- XFlight Tech - Autopilot and Trim system for Ultralights and Experimentals. Also AHRS system. All under 0..
Added: 2019-12-16, Hits: 61,