- Wings Forum for Just Aircraft - A support forum mainly for Just Aircraft's Highlander and Escapade line of STOL aircraft. Although these aircraft are basically knockoffs of aircraft like the J3 Cub, they are also very much different in the sense that they are side by side seating and ha.
Added: 2009-12-06, Hits: 5740,
- Airworthiness Directives (ADs) - Airworthiness Directives (ADs) are legally enforceable regulations issued by the FAA in accordance with 14 CFR part 39 to correct an unsafe condition in a product..
Added: 2019-11-05, Hits: 5237,
- AC 43.13-1b - Acceptable Methods, Techniques and Practices - Acceptable Methods, Techniques and Practices - Aircraft Inspection and Repair by the FAA. This is the aircraft builder's 'bible'. Get it and use it..
Added: 2008-09-05, Hits: 3043,
- Biplane Forum - Talk about everything Biplane..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 3028,
- Dawn Patrol - What are we... Only a bunch of middle-aged men and their lovely wives having the time of their lives living the life of Walter Mitty in their little replica warbirds..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 2749,
- Canyonland Flyers - Canyonland Flyers is a year around training center devoted to extensive ultralight trike training. We're located in beautiful Southwestern Utah better known as the color country..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 2132,
- Team Kitfox - The web community for Kitfox Aircraft builders, owners, and pilots..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 1972,
- AC 90-89BA Amateur-built Aircraft & Ultralight Flight Testing - AC 90-89B - Amateur-Built Aircraft and Ultralight Flight Testing Handbook.
Added: 2008-09-05, Hits: 1905,
- David Clarke - Manufactures upper end aviation headsets..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 1798,
- Trikepilot.com - Is it possible for a human to experience the three-dimensional freedom of birds?" - Ask a Trike Pilot and see what they say. "The most fun you can have with your clothes on!".
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 1744,
- Jeppesen - Makes airway manuals, charts, NOTAMs, alerts, bulletins, airfield and aircraft checklists, weather maps, GPS and VFR data and charts, FAA test preps and much more. .
Added: 2009-05-14, Hits: 1569,
- Earthrounders, The - This site is a register of pilots who have flown around the world in light aircraft. It records the pilots and their aircraft in chronological order, and aims to inspire others who have similar flying dreams..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 1565,
- American Aero - American Aero makes the two place Phoenix II aircraft. It is basically an aerobatic-capable clone of the Quicksilver IIS with a Rotax 582 engine and semi-enclosed cockpit.
Added: 2012-11-28, Hits: 1502,
- Aero Technical Institute - Associated with Lockwood Aviation Supply in Sebring, Florida, Aero Technical Institute specializes in Rotax Aircraft Engine Maintenance Training..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 1473,
- Bill's RV Helps and Tips Pages - Lots of RV info and pictures plus info on Dynon EFIS and Autopilot systems plus much, much more. Nice site..
Added: 2009-05-19, Hits: 1354,
- How Aircraft Carriers Work - How Aircraft Carriers Work
Added: 2013-10-30, Hits: 1352,
- Big Rocks & Long Props - Watch Greg Miller and friends as they take you into their unique world of extreme STOL flying - landing on snow, ice, water, and big rocks!.
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 1350,
- DaVinci Technologies Software - Makes computer-based engineering analysis software packages..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 1319,
- Arion Aircraft - Makers of the light and light sport versions of the Lightning kit aircraft using a Jabiru 3300 engine..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 1309,
- Tiger Cub - Manufacturer of the TigerCub UL single place and the Tiger Cub Sport 2 side-by-side twoplace highwinged using Rotax engines..
Added: 2008-09-06, Hits: 1298,